Exotic Manali Honeymoon Package
Duration :- 4 Nights - 5 Days
Starting From INR 7250/-PP*
- Tour Iternary
- Term & Conditions
Day 1:- Delhi – Manali (570 kms)
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reach in Delhi go to bus stand (Pick up from Chanderlok Building Canaught Place at05:30pm and Reach Manali 08:00am TO 09:00 am). Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali.
Day 2:- Manali Local Sight Seeing Tour
On arrival in Manali check in at hotel, Afternoon half day city tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashist Village and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free to explore the Shopping malls of Manali. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 3:- Rohtang Pass Up To Snow Line
After Breakfast at hotel. Today full day excursion visiting Kothi Village, Gulaba, Marhi, Rohtang Pass (Up to Snow Line in case Rohtang is closed due to snow fall) enjoy Skiing full day. Dinner & Overnight at hotel.
Day 4:- Manali Kullu Manikaran Tour
After Breakfast Morning excursion to Kullu Manikaran Tour & enjoy Rafting and Kullu market. Return to Manali to explore the town on your own. Overnight at
Day 5:- Manali – Delhi (570 kms)
After breakfast, Free from market & Afternoon enjoy Piccadilly Cinema (12:00 AM to 3:00 PM). In evening travel by AC Volvo from Manali to Delhi full night.
Welcome drink on arrival. ( Non Alcoholic)
- Accommodation: on twin sharing basis in Deluxe Room.
- Complimentary Breakfast at Silver Spoons .(0700a.m-10.30a.m)
- Complimentary Dinner at Gardenia (2000 hrs – 2230 hrs)
- Complimentary Fresh cut fruit platter on request.
- Branded toiletries shower cubical.
- Use of steam or sauna (one sitting)
- Complimentary massage for one person
- Complimentary use of Gymnasium & Swimming pool.
- Half day local sightseeing.
- One Manali Rohtang Pass Tour.
- One Kullu Manikaran Tour.
- Complimentary cinema tickets for two at Piccadilly Multiplex.
- 20% discount on food
- 10% discount on SPA & Health Club
- Complimentary one bottle of Package Drinking water.
- One Complimentary Dental/shaving Kit on request.
- Panoramic view of wide spread lawn & Swimming Pool
- Local transportation using Non A/c car as per the itinerary including all taxes, parking, toll, driver allowance.
- All applicable hotel taxes and service taxes.
- A/C Volvo tickets for a couple(Delhi-Manali-Delhi).
SEASON TIME: 5TH APRIL TO 14TH JULY, 20TH DEC TO 5TH JAN
OFF SEASON TIME: 15TH JULY TO 15TH SPET, 6TH JAN TO 4TH APRIL
(Given Prices are based on "Per Couple On Twin Sharing")
All bookings for the tours/treks/camps with Shimla Manali Trips’s, here inafter referred to as the “Company” are subject to the following conditions:
The person signing the “booking form” accepts these conditions and is hereafter referred to as the “client”. To book a trip, complete and sign the booking form, and forward to the company along with 50% deposit. The balance 50% payment is to be paid 2 weeks before the start date of the programme. For any booking made less than 2 weeks, of the commencement date, full payment has to be deposited along with the booking form
All cancellations must be in writing signed by the person who signed the booking form and will be effective from the date of receipt by the company.
If you wish to cancel, the following charges will apply:
- If the clients cancel 30 days before the departure date,50% will be retained as cancellation fee.
- Cancellation 15-29 days before the departure date, 75% will be retained as cancellation fee.
- Cancellation less than 15 days before the departure date, No Refund will be paid.
The company reserves the right to alter details of the services, facilities, tour/trek and vehicle described in the itinerary at any time, when deemed necessary, reasonable and advisable. During the programme, the decision of the Guide will be final and binding.
No refund will be payable to any client who voluntarily leaves a trip en-route. Please understand there are certain hazards involved in your adventurous holidays which you must accept at your own risk. The company will not be liable for any major illness, injury, death sustained during the trip, nor it will be liable for any uninsured losses of your property.
In case any participant falls sick during the programme, the medical, travel, porter and any other expenses has to be borne by the concerned individual. However, primary medical facilities will be made available wherever possible. Consumption of alcohol and smoking of cigarette is totally prohibited. The contract between and any matters arising from it will be governed and construed in accordance with the jurisdiction of the laws in Manali, H.P., India.
When making your booking, it is implied and accepted that you have read and understood all these booking conditions and agree to abide by them.